WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
The Bed & Breakfast Ca’ dei Rinaldi is in Canova (Aulla), Via Provinciale Canova, 54 (coordinates 44.19365, 10.0346), in the centre of the historical region of the northern Tuscany called Lunigiana, about 7 km from Aulla town centre, railway station and highway exit, and 80 km from Pisa airport.
From the place you can reach in 20 minutes the coast (the glamorous Versilia, romantic Gulf of Poets and enchanting Cinque Terre) and the surrounding mountains (Tosco-Emiliano Appennins natural parks and Apuan Alps with their unique marble quarries).
Still on a one-day trip, you can visit the wonderful cities of art of Tuscany (Pisa 80 km, Florence 150 km, Siena 200 km).
HOW TO GET HERE
For those with a Tomtom navigator, set a route with destination to City=”Canova (Aulla)”, Street=”Strada Provinciale Canova”, Cross street=”Anywhere” and intermediate stop at City=”Pallerone (Aulla)”, Street=”Viale Guido Rossa”, Cross street=”Anywhere”. Once at the destination, continue until the end of the Canova village, then take the concrete uphill road on the right, which leads to the house (number 54 and “Ca dei Rinaldi” name on a pillar at the beginning of the road).
Otherwise follow the detailed directions below.
- Take motorway A15/E33 and exit at Aulla
- After the tollgate, past the bridge, turn right into Viale Lunigiana
- After approx. 500m take the left hand lane and turn left in front of the fountain, then move immediately to the right hand lane and turn right into SS62 Via Nazionale
- After about 800m (next a dismantled level crossing), turn left into SS63 toward Fivizzano
- After 500m, at the roundabout take the first exit to Fivizzano
- Drive on for about 2,4km to the built-up area of Pallerone, then turn right onto Viale Guido Rossa
- After 1,5km turn right and get back onto SS63
- After 200m turn right onto SP13 toward Canova
- Stay onto SP13 for about 2,4km until the end of the Canova village, then take the concrete uphill road on the right, which leads to the house (number 54 and “Ca dei Rinaldi” name on a pillar at the beginning of the road)
- Reach Aulla bus station
- Take line 30 or 38 (timetable here)
- Get off at Aulla Lunigiana railway station
- Take a taxi to Canova or
- Take the shuttle (line 104) to Aulla bus station